An energy-efficient investment
EYG is committed to helping homeowners reduce the amount of energy they use.
We do this by making sure every window we install is A-rated as standard.
But what does that actually mean?
The easiest way to determine how well a window performs is to take a look at its Window Energy Rating (WER).
WER standards are set by the British Fenestration Rating Council, an independent body which tests the energy efficiency of windows, and displayed on one simple sliding scale ranging from A+ to G – where ‘A’ is the best.
Window Energy Ratings are calculated based on the following factors:
Heat loss: How much heat escapes through the window – the 'U' value (the lower the better).
Air leakage: How much air escapes through –the 'L' value (the lower the better)
Solar gain: How much heat a window captures from the sun’s rays – the 'G' value (the higher the better).
Put your faith in EYG and you can be sure every window is A-rated - the highest standard.
Complete peace of mind backed by a ten-year 'reapir or replace' warranty.
The benefits of A-rated Windows
- Highly energy efficient – prevent up to 94 per cent energy loss
- Recommended by The Energy Saving Trust
- Reduce energy bills – save hundreds on heating your home
- Minimise condensation – up to 70 per cent
- Warmer internal edge temperatures – up to 65 per cent
- Reduce noise pollution – up to 2 decibels