Finance Statutory & Disclosure Statements

no deposit needed

Buy Now Pay 2020

What are my rights of withdrawal?

You have a right to withdraw from your loan Agreement under Section 66A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, without giving a reason.

You can do this by writing to Shawbrook Bank at: Lutea House, Warley Hill, The Drive, Great Warley, Brentwood, Essex. CM13 3BE or calling them on: 0345 650 9290 or by e-mailing them at:

You can withdraw from your agreement with Barclays Partner Finance by writing to Barclays Partner Finance, PO Box 2501, Cardiff, CF23 0FP or ringing 0800 15 22 888.

Your right of withdrawal will start on the day after the date they inform you in writing that they have executed the Agreement and will end 14 days after that day.

If you have any complaints about your credit agreement then you contact the Financial Ombudsman.

Credit is subject to application and status.

Minimum credit purchase £1000 up to a maximum of £50,000.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. EYG Domestic Limited Dairycoates Industrial Estate (trading style EYG Home Improvement Glazing Solutions), Wiltshire Road

Hull, HU4 6QQ FRN Number - FCA - 720510 act as a credit broker and not the lender, and offers credit products from a range of financial providers with whom we have a commercial relationship. We may receive a commission from our lenders.

Start Your Project,
Get a Free Online Quote

  • ISO9001
  • BSI Group
  • Fensa
  • CHAS
  • Constructionline
  • Securd by Design